Meet Dr. Wael Al-Ma’ani
Dr. Wael is a Consultant in Obstetrician and Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine – IVF, he has over 27 years of work experience in German, British, Belgian & Royal Jordanian medical services hospitals.
Prior to Fakih IVF Dr. Wael was the head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology department and IVF unit at the Royal Medical Services Hospital in Jordan. He also worked at Al Ahli Hospital in Qatar as a Consultant in OB/GYN and Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Wael’s specialties include:
- Management of infertile couples.
- Induction of ovulation.
- Intra uterine insemination (IUI).
- Conventional (IVF) & Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Preimplantation genetic diagnosis. (PGD)
- Surgical sperm retrieval (SSR) Gynecological consultations,
- Obstetrics and Gynecological surgeries & Gyn. Endoscopy (Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy)
- MBChB. Baghdad-Iraq.
- Jordan Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Clinical fellowship in Gynecologic Endocrinology & Reproductive Medicine. University of Saarland, Germany.
- IVF training at Assisted Conception & PGD Unit. London, UK.
- Minimal Invasive Surgery Certification AGE (MIC II).
- The European Training Center for Gyn. Endoscopy and Gyn. Surgery. Germany.
- Reproductive Gyn. Endoscopy training course. Belgium.
- Certificate in Interpersonal Communication & Counseling for Family.
- Planning & Maternal & Child Health Care. Ministry of Health in collaboration with Pathfinder.
- Member of the Jordanian Medical Association. (JMA).
- Member of the Jordanian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.(JSOG).
- Member of the Jordanian Society for Fertility and Genetics. (JSFG).
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. (ESHRE).
Dr. Wael Al-Ma’ani Consultant OB/GYN & Reproductive Medicine- IVF